Emergency management has become more sophisticated because disasters have become increasingly complex and costly. There is a growing appreciation for training, for data-based decisions, and for evidence-based evaluations. And, following the Presidential Directive on National Preparedness and the National Disaster Recovery Framework, there is greater integration of agencies and resources. Ruback Associates is at the forefront of these changes, and we are honored to work with the caring individuals who respond to and plan for disasters and acts of terrorism.
• Accountability and performance to policy and allocation of resources
• Learning and training to the quick paced response environment
• Community recovery to sustainability
• Applied research to people in the field.
• Existing networks and activities to programs.
• All-Hazards planning to terrorism and humanitarian, natural, and technological disasters.
• Public and private services and resources to needs.